Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great crust for those who enjoy thin crust.
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast (one yeast packet)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in hot water. Let sit 8 minutes.
- Mix the flour and the salt in a bowl. Stir in water mixture.
- Knead on floured surface for 2 minutes. Roll out to desired thickness.
- Transfer to greased pizza/baking sheet.
- Add desired toppings.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 8-12 minutes.