My Uncle Bob used to make these when I was a kid. It was a Saturday morning treat. My Grandma Givens would make home-made black raspberry jam for them. This recipe is very simple and very easy to make. I don't know how authentically Hungarian they are but they are tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs separately.
- 2Add all of the remaining ingredients to the egg yolks.
- 3Beat until smooth (I used a whisk).
- 4Fold in beaten egg whites.
- 5Spoon about 3 Tablespoons of batter onto hot greased skillet (I use a 6 inch non stick skillet and spray cooking spray before each new pancake).
- 6Tilt the skillet back and forth to spread the batter to the edges of the skillet.
- 7Brown lightly on both sides, turning with a spatula.
- 8Serve with jam or cottage cheese, roll, and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thin Pancakes (Palacsinta)
Serving Size: 1 (477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 131.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g