Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Every Day with Rachael Ray April 2007. Uses Girl Scout thin mints. YUMMO!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 20 girl scout thin mint cookies, half a box
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- Preheat the oven to 350º. Line a 12-inch pizza pan or a 9-by-13- inch baking dish with parchment paper. Using your fingers, press the cookie dough to fit the pan. Break the thin mints into quarters and gently press them into the dough. Bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler, whisk together the white chocolate chips and cream until the chocolate melts. Remove from the heat. Using a fork, drizzle the topping over the cooled pizza. Cut into slices.
Totally OTT! Easy to put together, I used a recipe for Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chocolate chip cookies, chocolate and thin mints cookies are all things we love. I think that is why we had such great expectations. I am not saying that we didn't like this, but everyone agreed that we should have just baked the chocolate chip cookies and had fresh baked cookies or thin mints instead of putting this together. Sorry, not bad, just not as good as was expected.