- 1 crust refrigerated pie dough
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 lbs golden delicious apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place dough on a lighlty floured surface; roll into a 12 circle. Place on a 12 inch pizza pan. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 T sugar mixture over dough. Arrange apple slices spokelike on top of dough, working from outside edge of dough to the center. Sprinkle apple slices with remaining sugar mixture. Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Combine honey and vanilla in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 40 seconds. Brush honey mixture over warm tart.
- Serve warm.