1/3 Photos of Thin Crust Pizza Dough (ABM)
Thin crust lovers you are in for a treat. For exceptional pizza, go to your local Home Depot or Lowes store and buy unglazed quarry tiles. They are very inexpensive. Position your oven rack as low as it will go in your oven. Line oven rack with unglazed quarry tiles (I use about 6 in my oven). Preheat oven at 500 for about 1/2 hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients to your bread machine according to manufacturer directions.
- 2Set for dough or pizza dough.
- 3My Breadman Ultimate has 2 dough settings one for dough and one for pizza dough.
- 4Add additional flour if needed while machine is mixing if dough seems too sticky.
- 5When machine signals that dough is done, remove from machine to lightly floured board or counter top.
- 6Sprinkle pizza pan with a little cornmeal.
- 7Stretch dough into circle or roll into circle to fit your pizza pan and put in the pizza pan that you've sprinkled with cornmeal.
- 8Top pizza with desired toppings.
- 9(pizza sauce, pepperoni,shredded mozzerella cheese, mushrooms, onions, green pepper, sausage).
- 10Use you imagination.
- 11Put pan of pizza in preheated oven on top of quarry tiles.
- 12Bake for 5 minutes.
- 13Then grab pan and carefully shake pizza off of pizza pan onto hot quarry tiles.
- 14This will help to crisp up the bottom crust.
- 15Bake for additional 5-7 minutes or until pizza is done.
- 16Carefully slide pizza back onto pizza pan for easy removal from oven.
- 17Slice into pie wedges and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thin Crust Pizza Dough (ABM)
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1174.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 169.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.2 g