Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was given to me by a lady at work. She made this recipe for a couple that she cooked for on the side. She always gave me the best recipes. Once I found this recipe I never used another recipe.
- Proof yeast in water.
- Mix all ingredients and knead for 7 minutes.
- Place dough in bowl and cover with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil.
- Let double and do not punch down.
- Makes 3 - 9" pizzas. Place airholes in dough with a fork before baking.
- Bake 6 minutes at 500 degrees.
- Then put on toppings or freeze.
- After toppings - bake an additional 5-10 minutes at 500 degrees.
- NOTE: Above is the orginial recipe. I make dough in bread machine on dough cycle. I always double this recipe so we have leftover pizza.