Chef #329119's Note:
From "Robbie's Recipe Collection" (recipes.robbiehaf.com); Tasted alot like those "mall" style thin crust NY style pizzas I like so much! I accidentally used 1/4 T sugar and it still was fine so I guess it is a forgiving recipe. It is nice & crispy, not soft & soggy like other crusts I've tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Dissolve yeast and sugar in water; allow to rest for 8 minutes.
- 2-In a separate bowl, combine flour and salt.
- 3-Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
- 4-Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- 5-Working from the edges to the center, press dough into a 12" circle.
- 6-Place dough on a lightly greased pizza pan and stretch dough to edges.
- 7-Spread sauce over crust and top with cheese and desired toppings.
- 8-Bake in a 500 degree oven for 8-12 minutes, or until edges are golden.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thin Crust Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g