Prep 110 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Very good. I don't really have much to say about this recipe. Two thumbs up!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pasta sauce, seasoned
- Whisk together water ,yeast, honey. Set for 5 minutes.
- Combine flour and salt in a mixer, and whisk till salt is worked inches With mixer on medium, add olive oil, and yeast mixture. Knead for 10 minute Transfer to a oiled bowl and let rise 1 1/2 hours, or till doubled in bulk. Divide dough into two pieces, press dough with your hand, or roll into 10-12 inch circle.
- Poke holes with a fork and place crust onto two different cookie sheets, both greased and dusted with corn meal.
- 1/4 of sauce and 1/2 Celsius cheese to each pizza. Bake @ 400 for 20-25 minutes.
- *NOTE*: Dough is tough, don't worry.