1/1 Photo of Thin and Crisp Powdered Oatmeal Cookies
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
If you're into soft, chewy, raisin-filled oatmeal cookies, these are not for you. These cookies are melt-in your-mouth good, wafer thin and addictive.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter or margarine and sugar.
- 2Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- 3Add combined flour, soda and salt; mix thoroughly.
- 4Stir in oatmeal.
- 5Drop by teaspoon on cookie sheet.
- 6Dip fork in water, press cookie down; or use the bottom of a glass.
- 7Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8While still warm, sprinkle top of cookie with confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thin and Crisp Powdered Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 96
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g