- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (14 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, we use the flavored kinds. One can drained, one not
- 1 whole yellow pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 onion, diced, this is a preference
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chipotle chili seasoning
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- First ground turkey, I add the onion and the yellow pepper to it, you can season it with crushed red pepper if you like it spicy, this cuts stew time.
- While turkey is browning, I put the tomatoes, beans, and seasoning in another pot. Make sure it's large enough to fit everything in! Put on medium to low heat.
- When turkey is finished I add that to the tomato/bean mixture and let it get nice and toasty. Should stew for about ~20 minutes.
- Top with cheese and sour cream.