Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 hrs
My take on a good chili. For a 6qt slow cooker. Scale up or down as needed.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 45 ounces chili beans
- 16 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 28 ounces tomato sauce
- Chop onions and add with ground chuck and Italian sausage in skillet. Cook until meat is browned.
- Add meat (including bacon) to 6qt slow cooker.
- Add ingredients to slow cooker in order listed. If you run out of space, leave out some of the tomato sauce.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.