Thick potato soup, I've noticed many recipes are... watery/wet. This is nummy, especially paired with the copy-cat "cheddar bay buscuits". :) Enjoy!
- Wash potatoes, and cut into quarters (or a bit small if you prefer).
- Put potatoes, can of condensed soup and milk in the pot, make sure to spread the potatoes so they are evenly covered.
- Bring the mix to a boil, then lower heat, cover and allow to simmer for 25 minutes.
- Make sure to stir occasionally, otherwise you'll burn the bottom.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.