- 2 slices streaky bacon
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 lb potato
- 1 lb onion
- 1 pint chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut potatoes and onions coarsely.
- Chop Bacon and fry.
- In a stock pot/soup pan add potatoes, onions and butter and slowly cook with a lid on until they start to go soft.
- Add bacon, stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for approximately 25 minutes.
- Once cooked use a blender until the soup takes on a relatively smooth consistancy.