Jeanette G's Note:
DIETERS BEWARE - READING THIS MAY CAUSE YOU TO GAIN 5 POUNDS AUTOMATICALLY! I found this recipe on the pillbury website and I've made it twice...LOVE IT! This is a chocoholics best friend. It's an ooey gooey chocolaty dessert that will make your eyes roll to the back of your head.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 7/8 ounce) package pillsbury thick and fudgy double chocolate deluxe brownie mix (with chocolate syrup packet)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup chocolate fudge frosting
- whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray an 8 or 9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl combine brownie mix and baking powder, mix well.
- 4Add in the milk, butter, vanilla and the chocolate syrup from the packet in the brownie mix, mix well and spread this in the greased pan.
- 5Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan and add the instant coffee granules, stir to dissolve.
- 6Add frosting, cook and stir over a low heat until melted and smooth.
- 7Slowly pour this over your batter in the pan.
- 8DO NOT STIR.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 40- 45 minutes until edges are bubbly and cake begins to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- 10Cool for 30 minutes.
- 11Serve this warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thick 'n Fudgy Triple Chocolate Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.4
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 524.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g