Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy and fast sauce for spaghetti when you are in a hurry and pressed for time.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- In heavy saucepan, brown ground beef and garlic, stirring frequently. Stir in soup mix, oregano, tomato puree , water and tomato sauce and put in deeper pot.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes or until thickened.