Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dough is very easy to work with so if you're not a bread or pizza dough expert, this is a great recipe. It has a very nice consistency and tastes great too. Recipe from The Pillsbury Cookbook. I made it with Pizza Sauce and Pizza Deluxe. Cooking and prep time excludes time for dough to rise.
- In a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup flour, salt, sugar, and yeast and blend well.
- In a small saucepan, heat water and oil until very warm (120 to 130) and add to flour mixture.
- Blend at low speed until moistened and beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Stir in 1/2 to 3/4 cup of flour to form a stiff dough.
- On a floured surface, knead in 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup flour until dough is smooth and elastic (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- Place dough in greased bowl and cover loosely with plastic wrap and a towel.
- Let rise in warm place (80 to 85 degrees) until light and doubled in size (30 to 40 minutes).
- Punch down several times to remove all air bubbles.
- Prepare as directed in Pizza Deluxe or for your favorite pizza recipe.