8 hrs 15 mins
This is a super tasty thick, rich crock pot soup. Packed full of healthy ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons beef stock powder
- 2 cups water
- 2 (400 g) cans tomatoes, crushed
- 1 (600 g) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1Add the first 12 ingredients to the crock pot (except extra kidney beans).
- 2Stir well.
- 3Cook on low for 8 hours.
- 4Before serving stir in the chicken, rice, extra kidney beans and peas.
- 5Allow to heat through and serve.
- 7This recipe is gluten free as long as you use gluten free stock powder (such as Massell brand).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thick Crock Pot Tomato Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (755 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 396.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.7 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 33.3 g