Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I use this chili to top my favorite burger. I take a 1lb seasoned burger top it with two slices of American cheese, Fritos, and this thick chili all on a toasted Kaiser roll. Have paper towels handy!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, not drained
- 12 ounces beer
- 2 jalapenos, minced
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (red hot)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- In large pan cook ground beef, onions, and garlic. Drain grease.
- Add all ingredients into large crock pot, except breadcrumbs.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Add breadcrumbs until desired thickness. (1/4 cup -1 cup).
- Cook on low 1 hour.
These burgurs came out awsome. I will make these at least once a week