Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got the idea of this soup when i went to one of the pastry cafe. i talked to myself that i'll like this soup so much. And then i tried to figure the recipe out with the basic ingredient i got when i was in college many years ago. but then it turned to become my fav one. when iwas single, i made this for my family, they like it. And now, i make this for my husband, he also likes it... and i am very happy for that... its very easy, simple and fast... so good luck if you want to try it.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups corn
- 1 (7 -14 ounce) can mushrooms (drain the water)
- 2 (80 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- ground corn and mushroom together.
- melt butter in the small skillet and put flour, wait until the color turns to golden brown.
- put together chicken broth and water in the medium saucepan and mix together into.
- butter and flour, stir them well.
- add mushroom and corn.
- wait until its boiled in the medium heat.
- turn the heat to very low/simmer and wait until 5 to 10 minutes.