1/16 Photos of Thick Chocolate Pudding
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is the perfect chocolate pudding. It has a rich chocolate flavor, great texture and is not high in fat. I can't count the number of times I have made this. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- 2Stir in milk until smooth.
- 3Microwave, uncovered on high for 3 minutes; stir.
- 4Microwave 4-6 minutes longer or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
- 5Stir in vanilla.
- 6Pour into individual serving dishes; cool.
- 8Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thick Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 146.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g