Recipe by Andrea Gile
The Best chewy chocolate chip cookies Ever this recipe comes from "The Best of Sunset Cookies". If you like chunky candy bars add raisins and the taste just like the candy bar
- 1 cup butter, at room temp
- 1 1⁄2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Mix butter and brown sugar to well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In another bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt and chips and nuts.
- Beat or stir into butter mixture.
- Drop dough using 1/8 cup potions 2 inches apart on lined or buttered sheet.
- Bake at 400°F until cookies are light brown and no longer wet in the centers, about 6-8 minutes.
- Let stand on pan for 2 minutes ant then transfer to rack to cool.