Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you so desire, you can add 1 Tbls. creme de bananes along with the rum. I prefer to leave out both and use the vodka.
- 240.97 g can cream of coconut
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 236.59 ml vanilla ice cream
- 78.07 ml flaked coconut
- 59.14 ml light rum or 59.14 ml vodka
- 709.77 ml crushed ice
- additional flaked coconut
- Combine cream of coconut, pineapple, ice cream, coconut, and rum in an blender. Process until smooth.
- Gradually add ice, processing until mixture is smooth and thickened. Pour into stemmed glasses and sprinkle with additional coconut.
We tryed it and we like it vey well , that is a very good drink
This was awsome! I absolutely loved it! I'm not big on strong tasting alcoholic drinks so this was right up my alley. Very sweet tasting, with coconutty /pineapple flavor my favorite! The only thing different that I did, I used Malibu Coconut Rum and I didn't put ice in it, which explains why it was so thick and not as cold. But that didn't affect the flavor. Next time I will remember the ice! Thank you, this has become a keeper!
I used rum, Coconut milk not cream of coconut because thats what I had. And didn`t miss the added sugar in cream of coconut!I made the recipe and served 2 very tall delish refreshing drinks.