Recipe by StrawberryCupcake
I had the best hot chocolate ever in Krakow Poland. It was in Tribeca cafe and it was gorgeous! Ever since I have been searching for something comparable in England. Nothing....until I tried this. It isnt exactly the same but its pretty close!! I will post exact amounts that I use soon but it differs for everyone
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on stove to medium heat. Put pan on stove.
- Chop as much chocolate as desired into little pieces.
- Pour 1 cup milk into pan.
- Add 1/4 cup condensed milk.
- Add chocolate.
- Whisk for about 15 second.
- Stir until ready. Do not heat too long as this takes away from the flavour and creamy texture.
- Enjoy! And remember that it takes different amounts of each ingredient to suit different people so feel free to add/subtract amounts of each ingerdient!