Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from Delallo.
Make and share this Thick and Hearty Pasta Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil until hot, but not smoking.
- Add the onion and green pepper.
- Cook until soft.
- Add the garlic and sausage, and cook 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 20 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the basil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.