Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A deffinate must for those cold winter nights or days. A real warm and hearty meal.
- 1 large butternut squash
- 3 medium potatoes
- 3 medium carrots
- 1⁄2 packet cream of tomato soup
- 1⁄2 packet French onion soup
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- Dice up Butternut and Potatoes.
- Grate Carrots and cook all veggies together until soft and tender.
- Mash Veggies with a bit of margarine or butter along with mixed herbs.
- Mix both of the 1/2 packet soups together and cook as directed on packets to form the base of the soup.
- Add mashed Veggies to soup base, stir and leave to simmer for approximately 10min.
- Serve with fresh hot bread of your choice.