Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for using as a dip for fresh fruit, as well as a spread for quick breads. If you prefer a thinner dip, add a little of the juice from the crushed pineapple. Note: preparation time does not include chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon triple sec or 1⁄2 teaspoon other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
Unfortunately, since my other half is in AA, I had to leave out the triple-sec, but I did add a small bit of orange extract AND a generous teaspoon of minced orange zest! For company (& I will be making it again!) I'll make some of it both ways so that everyone can enjoy it! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup recipe tag]