A slightly "mock" rendition of White Castles sliders, but we think only better. Great "kid" sized burgers or even better for "adult" sized snacks! NOTE: since posting this recipe I have found out that Pepperidge Farm no longer makes the small rolls in the pans so therefore use your own disgression on which rolls are available to you but I do suggest that you use a small size like a dinner roll in order to get the full "White Castle" affect!
- Brown ground beef, and drain.
- Stir in cheese, soup and onion, til cheese melts.
- Cut buns in half.
- Spread burger mixture on buns.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Open from foil and top each with pickle slice.
- Serve immediately, with eyes closed.