1/13 Photos of They Could Be Sliders (If Eaten With Eyes Closed) - White Castle
A slightly "mock" rendition of White Castles sliders, but we think only better. Great "kid" sized burgers or even better for "adult" sized snacks! NOTE: since posting this recipe I have found out that Pepperidge Farm no longer makes the small rolls in the pans so therefore use your own disgression on which rolls are available to you but I do suggest that you use a small size like a dinner roll in order to get the full "White Castle" affect!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, and drain.
- 2Stir in cheese, soup and onion, til cheese melts.
- 3Cut buns in half.
- 4Spread burger mixture on buns.
- 5Wrap in foil.
- 6Bake 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Open from foil and top each with pickle slice.
- 8Serve immediately, with eyes closed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for They Could Be Sliders (If Eaten With Eyes Closed) - White Castle
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.3
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 996.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 17.5 g