Recipe by ~*~BethCooks~*~
I know, I know!! This sounds really yucky! But please try it, you'll be so surprised at the flavor combination! And, since this is the first recipie I'm posting here, I know I'm risking having anyone trying any future posting I may make as this simple recipe is a little on the, "Walk on the wild side." Cook time is for chilling.
Top Review by scarletscorpion
This is a snack my family has made for years. We also make it using fresh jalapenos, but I like the pickled ones best. I'm also a crunchy peanut butter person. These really are yummy!
- 1 (1 ounce) jarpickled whole jalapeno
- creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut jalapenos in half, but not through the stem end, leaving jalapenos attached at the stem.
- Trying to keep them together as best as you can, remove seeds and membranes.
- If you're sensitive to peppers, you may want to wear gloves for this step.
- With a knife or small spoon fill jalapenos with peanut butter.
- Gently forming them back into jalapeno shape.
- Chill for 1 hour.