1/3 Photos of These are the best Oatmeal Cookies.
These cookies are addictive. They are chewy, and do not crumble. They are not like some recipes that have too many oats and remind you of granola. They are DELICIOUS.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet.
- 3Beat sugars, shortening, egg, vanilla and milk until smooth.
- 4Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 5Add all at once to the shortening mixture.
- 6Add oats; mix well.
- 7Drop by teaspoons, and about 2 inches apart.
- 8Bake 8-10 minutes until light brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for These are the best Oatmeal Cookies.
Serving Size: 1 (594 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.4
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 700.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 69.3 g
- Protein 10.8 g