Recipe by Mille®
These are only for the very brave! While you can decrease the amounts of Tabasco and habanero sauces, it is better not to do so, and use the bleu cheese dressing liberally instead.
- 24 chicken wings, tips cut off
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons habanero sauce
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- ground red pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 8 ounces bleu cheese salad dressing
- iceberg lettuce (for platter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine vegetable oil, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce, habanero sauce, vinegar and brown sugar.
- Separate tips from wings.
- Place tips and wings on cookie sheet (s).
- Using a pastry brush, coat the wings with the sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle ground red pepper over wings and tips.
- Bake wings for 15 to 20 minutes or until they have browned.
- Arrange wings on leaf lettuce and serve with your favourite cold beverage.
- Dip wings in bleu cheese salad dressing for some cooling affect.
- NOTE: These wings can also be cooked on the barbeque.
- Wings should be grilled for the same amount of time over medium high heat coals.