Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
Delicious fresh or toasted! I like to add a half teaspoon of cardamom sometimes for a truly wonderful loaf.
- 240 g water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 30 g brown sugar
- 30 g butter
- 500 g bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place water, yeast, sugar and butter into TM bowl mix 5 min/ 37 degrees/speed 2.
- Add the flour and salt, knead 3 minutes/interval speed. Transfer dough to a large oiled bowl. Cover with a kitchen towel and allow to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into 3 balls. Place the balls into a greased or lined loaf pan (30x12x10 cm). Allow to rise again in a warm place.
- Bake in a preheated 180? oven for 30 minutes. Cool before slicing.