Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have no idea what makes this Sri Lankan - but it is delicious and easy.
Make and share this Thermomix Sri Lankan Style Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cm ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 20 g oil
- 400 g coconut cream
- 100 g vegetable stock
- 600 g potatoes, peeled and diced evenly
- 150 g carrots, chopped
- 400 g mixed vegetables, chopped (cauliflower, mushroom, broccoli, zucchini etc)
- Place onion, garlic, ginger and chili in TM bowl chop 3 seconds/speed 7.
- Scrape down bowl, add spices and oil and cook 6 minutes/varoma/speed 1.
- Add coconut cream and broth. Blend 1 minute/speed 10.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Cook 10 minutes/Varoma/Reverse/Speed spoon.
- Place the remaining vegetables in the Varoma receptacle. Place on top of the TM bowl. Cook 12 minutes/Reverse/Speed spoon.
- Serve by putting the steamed vegetables over rice and spooning the curry over all.