1/1 Photo of Thermomix Plain Bagels
Ex-Pat Mama's Note:
Adapted from: Homemade Bagels Taste Better on Hubpages.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water, sugar, yeast, oil and salt in TM bowl. Mix 5 minutes/37deg/speed 3.
- 2Add flour, set lid to closed position. Mix 3 minutes/speed wheat.
- 3Separate dough evenly into 8 balls. Let rest covered on counter for 10 minutes.
- 4Roll each ball into a snake shape, then form each into a ring. Allow the rings to rest covered for 20 minutes or until puffy.
- 5Meanwhile, get a large pot of water boiling, turn oven to 425 F, and grease a baking sheet.
- 6Drop rings into briskly boiling water (taking care not to crowd them - I was only able to do 3 at a time). Boil for one minute, then flip the rings and boil for another minute. Take them out of the water and place onto greased baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes then flip and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thermomix Plain Bagels
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 439.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g