Adapted from: Homemade Bagels Taste Better on Hubpages.com
Make and share this Thermomix Plain Bagels recipe from Food.com.
- Place water, sugar, yeast, oil and salt in TM bowl. Mix 5 minutes/37deg/speed 3.
- Add flour, set lid to closed position. Mix 3 minutes/speed wheat.
- Separate dough evenly into 8 balls. Let rest covered on counter for 10 minutes.
- Roll each ball into a snake shape, then form each into a ring. Allow the rings to rest covered for 20 minutes or until puffy.
- Meanwhile, get a large pot of water boiling, turn oven to 425 F, and grease a baking sheet.
- Drop rings into briskly boiling water (taking care not to crowd them - I was only able to do 3 at a time). Boil for one minute, then flip the rings and boil for another minute. Take them out of the water and place onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes then flip and bake for an additional 10 minutes.