Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an adaptation of my two previous thermomix meatball recipes. This new version is suitable for a Paleo diet - and they are W30 compliant. These are delicious hot or cold - as a meal or a snack.
- Place the cabbage, red pepper, carrot and onion in TM bowl. Chop 8 seconds/speed 5 - or until the veggies are finely chopped.
- Add the olive oil to TM bowl.
- Cook veggies 5 minutes/reverse/speed 3/90°. If the veggies appear very watery, drain excess liquid.
- Add the egg, beef, almond flour, salt and pepper to the TM bowl. Combine 30 seconds/reverse/speed 4, or until mixture is fully incorporated together.
- Form mixture into 32 meatballs. Place in Varoma tray. Place 1 liter water in TM bowl. Steam the meatballs 25 minutes/Varoma/speed 2.
- Super delicious cold with a dollop of Paleo Mayo!