Ex-Pat Mama's Note:
This is an adaptation of my two previous thermomix meatball recipes. This new version is suitable for a Paleo diet - and they are W30 compliant. These are delicious hot or cold - as a meal or a snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cabbage, red pepper, carrot and onion in TM bowl. Chop 8 seconds/speed 5 - or until the veggies are finely chopped.
- 2Add the olive oil to TM bowl.
- 3Cook veggies 5 minutes/reverse/speed 3/90°. If the veggies appear very watery, drain excess liquid.
- 4Add the egg, beef, almond flour, salt and pepper to the TM bowl. Combine 30 seconds/reverse/speed 4, or until mixture is fully incorporated together.
- 5Form mixture into 32 meatballs. Place in Varoma tray. Place 1 liter water in TM bowl. Steam the meatballs 25 minutes/Varoma/speed 2.
- 6Super delicious cold with a dollop of Paleo Mayo!
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thermomix Paleo Meatballs: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Yummy-Full
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.2
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 66.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: