Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
The recipe can easily be changed to Lemon cake - substitute the zest and juice of one lemon for the orange. If you want to make a Lemon Poppyseed cake, substitute the lemon for the orange, and add 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds in with the flour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and line an 8 inch spring form pan.
- Place the sugar and zest into TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds/speed 8.
- Add the butter and eggs. Mix 20 seconds/speed 5.
- Add the milk, juice and flour. Mix 30 seconds/speed 6.
- Add the baking powder. Mix 5 seconds/speed 6.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.