Prep 55 mins
Cook 15 mins
This loaf is soft and fluffy - delicious and super easy to make. Leave out the olives and this recipe makes perfect hamburger buns!
- Preheat the oven to the lowest setting.
- Place the water and yeast in the TM bowl. Mix 2 minutes/37 degrees/speed 2.
- Add the flour, oil, olives and salt. Knead for 3 minutes/interval speed.
- Turn the dough onto a silicon mat or floured counter top. Divide into 7 balls. Place one ball in the center of a baking tray lined with baking paper. Arrange the other 6 balls around it, like petals on a flower. Dust with flour.
- Turn off the oven. Put the dough in the warm oven to rise for 45 minutes. Turn the heat up to 240?, and bake. The bread will be ready in about 15 minutes.