1 hr 10 mins
Ex-Pat Mama's Note:
This is a lemony pound cake. Absolutely delicious! I haven't tried this recipe with lime yet - but I've heard that the lime variation is wonderful as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease and line a 9x3 loaf pan.
- 3Place the flour, baking powder and salt in TM bowl. Press and hold Turbo for 4 seconds to combine. Tip out and set aside.
- 4Place sugar, lemon juice and zest in TM bowl. Press and hold Turbo for 5-10 seconds until combined.
- 5Add the yogurt, eggs, vanilla and oil. Mix 15 seconds/speed 6.
- 6Add the dry ingredients back to TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
- 7Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thermomix Lemon Yogurt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 216.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g