Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Use any topping you like: thinly sliced zucchini or red onion, crumbled feta cheese, coarsely crushed fennel seed or dried chili, sea salt, or sesame seeds - just to name a few.
- Place water, yeast and oil into TM bowl. Mix 5 seconds/speed 6.
- Add flour and salt and knead 2 minutes/interval speed.
- Remove dough and place in an oiled bowl and let rise in a warm place for up to an hour or until doubled in size. This is a veeeery sticky dough.
- Knock down the dough and spread in a paper lined baking tray (34cmx24cmx5cm) and allow to rise for another 30 minutes. Top with preferred topping and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated 200C oven for about 30 minutes until golden brown. Best served while warm.