Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- 250 g almonds, whole and raw
- 250 g dark chocolate, check to make sure there are no milk products
- 250 g sugar
- 200 g margarine, vegan
- 300 g tofu, silken
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons egg substitute
- 20 g baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Grind almonds 5-10 seconds/speed 6. Tip out, set aside.
- Grind chocolate 5-10 seconds/speed 8. Tip out into the same bowl with the almonds.
- Place all remaining ingredients into TM bowl. Mix 20 seconds/speed 7.
- Turn speed down to 4 and add the chocolate and almonds through the hole in the lid. Mix about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a lightly greased, paper-lined 9 inch square pan.
- Bake 1 hour - 1 hour 10 minutes. The center will be quite soft and the edges will be crispy. They have a brownie consistency.