Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
This is the vegan version of Thermomix Chocolate Almond Cake (Flourless).
Make and share this Thermomix Chocolate Almond Cake - Vegan and Gluten-Free recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Grind almonds 5-10 seconds/speed 6. Tip out, set aside.
- Grind chocolate 5-10 seconds/speed 8. Tip out into the same bowl with the almonds.
- Place all remaining ingredients into TM bowl. Mix 20 seconds/speed 7.
- Turn speed down to 4 and add the chocolate and almonds through the hole in the lid. Mix about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a lightly greased, paper-lined 9 inch square pan.
- Bake 1 hour - 1 hour 10 minutes. The center will be quite soft and the edges will be crispy. They have a brownie consistency.