Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious heavy chocolate cake made without a bit of flour!
- 250 g almonds
- 250 g dark chocolate, broken into bits
- 250 g sugar
- 250 g butter, at room temperature
- 6 eggs
- 20 g baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Grind almonds for 5 seconds on speed 6. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Grate chocolate for 5-10 seconds on speed 8. Add to bowl of ground almonds, set aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
- Through the hole in the lid, add the chocolate and almonds and continue to mix for 30 seconds on speed 6.
- Put mixture into a lightly greased 22-24cm pan, or large spring form pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.