Thermomix Chocolate Almond Cake (Flourless)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Grind almonds for 5 seconds on speed 6. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Grate chocolate for 5-10 seconds on speed 8. Add to bowl of ground almonds, set aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
- Through the hole in the lid, add the chocolate and almonds and continue to mix for 30 seconds on speed 6.
- Put mixture into a lightly greased 22-24cm pan, or large spring form pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.