Recipe by Ex-Pat Mama
For a non-alcoholic version substitute 7up or sparkling lemonade for the champagne. So festive for Christmas!
- 50 -100 g sugar
- 300 g strawberries, any fruit you like will do
- 1 lemon, peeled and pithed
- 1 orange, peeled and pithed
- 600 -700 g ice cubes
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling white wine, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sugar into bowl and mill for 10 seconds/speed 9.
- Add the fruit and ice and SLOWLY turn the dial up to speed 10. Use the spatula to incorporate all of the fruit and continue to process for about 40 seconds or until completely combined.
- Turn the dial to speed 8 and SLOWLY pour in the wine (or lemonade). Use the spatula to allow the drink to blend uniformly without spilling over. Blend for 10-15 seconds until combined.
- Serve immediately.