Recipe by Ex-Pat Mama
A deliciously banana-y banana bread! I adapted this recipe (#25885) so that I could prepare it using my Thermomix machine. This is a very simple recipe - either with the Thermomix or without.
- 120 g butter
- 140 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 4 bananas, very ripe
- 280 g flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 60 g nuts, chopped (optional)
- 120 g chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two small (mine are 8x3 in.) loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Beat the sugar and butter together for 15 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the eggs and bananas. Beat the mixture for 15 seconds on speed 5.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients and beat on speed 4 for 10 – 20 seconds, just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.