Recipe by Bill Butler
This is a recipe for an easy, tasty, Desert type salad. My Aunt Theresa makes this dish every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- 6 3⁄4 ounces graham cracker crumbs (half a box)
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (2 5/8 ounce) envelopes Dream Whip
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and mix with crumbs. Mix Dream Whip according to directions on package and add sugar. Add cream cheese to Dream Whip mixture and beat together. Line dish with 1/2 crumbs. Add 1/2 whipped mixture, put blueberries on top of this, add rest of whipped mixture. Put rest of crumbs on top.
- May substitute other varieties of Pie Filling, but Blueberry is my favorite.