1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is it! Dont forget to beat the egg whites and cream seperately! It is also nice with berries although they should be added before the cheese mix goes on the biscuit stuff. We find it nice, refrigerated over night:) Happy Yummy Chews:))
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat oven at 150'C degrees.
- 2Mix together all the ingredients but the creme and the egg whites.
- 3Beat the whites until really stiff and add to the cheese mix.
- 4Beat the creme and add as well.
- 5Slow but surely lift the beaten items under the cheese mix.
- 6Pour onto the biscuit dough of your choice.
- 7Bake for 90 minutes in the middle of your oven.
- 8Its ready when it is brown and doesnt wobble that much when you wobble it.
- 9let cool and refrigerate it over night in the baking tin.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thea's Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 61.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: