My husband's Aunt Kathy made this for one of our family meals and I was so impressed that I begged for the recipe! This is not your average jello salad-it's much much better! Not only does it taste wonderful but it is pretty. Appropriate for every day but beautiful enough for a holiday meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add pineapple and enough water to make 2 cups to a saucepan and heat to boil.
- 2Pour over jello and stir until dissolved.
- 3Add cold water and pie filling. Stir well.
- 4Chill until set in a 9 x 12 dish.
- 5Whip cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream and powdered sugar and mix until creamy.
- 6Spread on jello.
- 7Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and or fresh raspberries.
- 8Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Yummiest Tastiest Raspberry Jello Salad
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 143.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry pie filling