The Yogurt Shoppe Cafe is in Columbus Georgia and was established in 1987. Ranch Chicken is one of the popular items on the menu amongst many other delicious home cooked meals. One of my friends came upon the recipe in a local magazine and was kind enough to share it with me so I just couldn't wait to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, buttermilk, and ranch with wire wisk until smooth. It should be thicker than salad dressing.
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish that has been coated with non-stick spray and cover with mixture.
- Top with bread crumbs, pepper, paprika, and parsley to taste.
- put in oven and bake 30-45 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.