1/3 Photos of The Yogurt Shoppe Cafe Ranch Chicken
Bay Laurel's Note:
The Yogurt Shoppe Cafe is in Columbus Georgia and was established in 1987. Ranch Chicken is one of the popular items on the menu amongst many other delicious home cooked meals. One of my friends came upon the recipe in a local magazine and was kind enough to share it with me so I just couldn't wait to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, buttermilk, and ranch with wire wisk until smooth. It should be thicker than salad dressing.
- 3Place chicken in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish that has been coated with non-stick spray and cover with mixture.
- 4Top with bread crumbs, pepper, paprika, and parsley to taste.
- 5put in oven and bake 30-45 minutes.
- 6Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Yogurt Shoppe Cafe Ranch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.4
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 1194.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix