Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in the book "Chockful of Chips" (compiled by Peggy Seemann) and I make it every time I need a peanut butter fix!
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 170.09 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter and peanut butter.
- Gradually add sugars and cream until blended.
- Add egg (if doubling, add one at a time) and beat until smooth.
- Sift together flour and soda and add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased baking sheet.
- Slightly flatten cookie dough with back of spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Wonderful! I'm ea ting one fresh out of the oven and love it.
I've eaten many made by you. They are highly delicious - which is odd, cause normally I don't like peanutbutter cookies - DARK MAGIC!