- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 170.09 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter and peanut butter.
- Gradually add sugars and cream until blended.
- Add egg (if doubling, add one at a time) and beat until smooth.
- Sift together flour and soda and add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased baking sheet.
- Slightly flatten cookie dough with back of spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes.