I found this recipe in the book "Chockful of Chips" (compiled by Peggy Seemann) and I make it every time I need a peanut butter fix!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 325°F.
- 2Cream butter and peanut butter.
- 3Gradually add sugars and cream until blended.
- 4Add egg (if doubling, add one at a time) and beat until smooth.
- 5Sift together flour and soda and add to creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased baking sheet.
- 8Slightly flatten cookie dough with back of spoon.
- 9Bake for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The World's Greatest Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (800 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.4
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 127.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g