Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
delicious eggless mousse in a jiffy
Make and share this The World's Easiest Chocolate Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- place milk in a pan.
- place chocolate in it and melt on a medium flame.
- add honey.
- remove from flame, add fresh cream and mix well.
- whip it for 3-5 minutes with an electronic egg beater.
- cool it. then transfer to a refridgerator.
- the mousse is ready after 2 hours.
This mousse is very easy and very delicious. The honey gives it a nice flavor. I made this for Spring 2008 Pick A Chef.