Recipe by evagidov
I love this recipe because it is simple and packed with flavor. My sister when we were much younger had decided to stop eating meat, and so my mother and I had to create some new dishes for her to eat... we came up with this. It also works with canned Salmon...enjoy!!!
Top Review by Bridget Elaine
I must say, the name says it all! Very goo as stated, didn't change a thing except fried my patties in olive oil instead of pam and they turned out wonderfull. Thank you for posting this recipe.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna, flaked
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (whatever your preference)
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 medium onion, dices small
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb, for the mix
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, on the side for coating
- Pam cooking spray, for coating the pan
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients together thoroughly. I noticed it is a better consistency if you mix with your hands.
- Place the extra breadcrumbs for coating on a shallow dish.
- Preheat pan on medium with Pam.
- Form a patty with your hands and coat both sides of it with breadcrumbs.
- Place the patty in a preheated fry pan.
- Repeat steps until mix is finished, usually around 6 patties.
- Cook until each side has browned and has a slight crispiness.
- I like to serve them on toasted bread with mayo, lettuce, and tomato if you like.