1/1 Photo of The World's Best Egg Salad (3 Ways)
I love egg salad and recently discovered this recipe. Quite different from the ordinary with the addition of fried onions and/or bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the hard-boiled eggs. Don't mash them too fine.
- 2If using onions, heat the oil in a skillet and add the onions. Sautee until they turn golden brown.
- 3Add the onions or bacon (or for the ultimate version, both!), mayonnaise, and salt to the chopped eggs and mix thoroughly.
- 4Taste and adjust the level of salt. If you like a creamier texture, add a little more mayonnaise.
- 5Serve in a bowl if using as a brunch spread. If serving as a lunch salad, surround a generous scoop with lettuce, tomato wedges, and sliced cucumbers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The World's Best Egg Salad (3 Ways)
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 426.8 mg
- Sodium 535.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 12.7 g